PURSUING HIS CALL ALWAYSPlaza Heights Christian Academy
EXPECTED STUDENT OUTCOMES
Biblical Worldview Development
- Students will regularly hear the Gospel and be given the choice to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- Students will be given the opportunity to carry out the Great Commision both locally and globally.
- Students will be equipped to use their knowledge and understanding of God’s Word to articulate and defend their Christian worldview.
- Students will learn to read, write, think, and compute as measured by the standards for each grade and subject.
- Students will participate in music, art, and other performing arts to enrich learning and creativity.
- Students will demonstrate continual academic growth throughout their school career.
- Students will know how to utilize resources including technology to find, analyze, and evaluate information.
- Students will have the skills to question, solve problems, and make wise decisions.
- Students will value intellectual inquiry and be committed to lifelong learning
- Students are encouraged to respect and relate with integrity to others.
- Students will have the opportunity to develop their character and discipline through participation in various community events.
- Students will be taught to understand the importance of hard work.